- Nicholas Laniere
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/16 inches (30.2 x 23 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 x 5 3/16 inches (17.1 x 13.2 cm), and Image: 5 11/16 x 4 11/16 inches (14.5 x 11.9 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "J. Lyvyus pinx."; lower center: "NICHOLAS LANIERE."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | buttons | cane | cape | coat | collar | curls | fur coat | gaze | man | moustache | portrait | posing | sitting | top hat
- Associated People:
- Lanier, Nicholas (bap. 1588, d. 1666), musician and art dealer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Nicholas Laniere, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.