- Additional Title(s):
Hubert Le Sueur
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/8 inches (30.2 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 7 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches (18.4 x 14 cm), Image: 5 3/4 x 4 5/8 inches (14.6 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2148)"
Lettered lower right: "Bannerman, Sculp."; lower center: "LA SOEUR. - "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | sister | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.