- Louis Laguerre, Bernard Lens and Charles Jervas
- Between 1750 and 1775
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/4 inches (30.2 x 23.5 cm), Plate: 9 x 6 inches (22.9 x 15.2 cm), and Image: 7 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches (19.7 x 12.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2155)"
Lettered lower left: "Louis Laguerre"; lower left: "C. Jervas"; lower right: "A Bannerman Sculp"; lower right: "B Lens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- men | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, Louis Laguerre, Bernard Lens and Charles Jervas, Between 1750 and 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.