- Henry Liverseege
- Mezzotint and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 9 inches (29.2 x 22.9 cm) and Image: 8 7/16 x 6 11/16 inches (21.4 x 17 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "6/ | 25A"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "WM. BRADLEY."; lower center: "Henry Liverseege. | London, Published July 1, 1835, by Hodgson, Boys & Graves, 6 Pall Mall; & Grundy & Goadsby, Manchester."; lower right: "HY. COUSINS."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chain | chair | coat | costume | cravat | curtains | drapery | interior | landscape | man | mountain | papers (document genres) | pen | portrait | window | writing (processes)
- Associated People:
- Liverseege, Henry (1803–1832), painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Cousins, died 1864, British, Henry Liverseege, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.