Horatio Gentileschi and Edward Mascall
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 13/16 x 6 1/4 inches (25 x 15.9 cm), Plate: 6 13/16 x 5 1/8 inches (17.3 x 13 cm), and Image: 5 3/4 x 4 11/16 inches (14.6 x 11.9 cm)
Lettered, upper left above image: "P. 241"; upper center inside image: "HORATIO GENTILESCHI."; lower left inside image, upside down, "EDWARD MASCALL."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | buttons | cape | collar | curls | gaze | gesture | illustration | mantle | men | moustache | oval | portrait
- Associated People:
- Mascall, Edward James (1757/8-1832), civil servant
Gentileschi, Orazio (1563-1639), painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Horatio Gentileschi and Edward Mascall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.