Sir Antonio More
- Additional Title(s):
Sir Antonis Mor
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 3/16 inches (29.8 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 5 1/8 inches (17.7 x 13 cm), Image: 5 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches (15 x 12 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "P. 106."; lower center: "S.R ANTONIO MORE."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buttons | illustration | man | moustache | portrait | ruff | solemn | vest
- Associated People:
- Mor, Antonis (born 1512–1516, died ca. 1576), portrait painter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sir Antonio More, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.