- Sir Antonio More
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 inches (30.2 x 22.9 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 x 5 1/8 inches (17.2 x 13 cm), and Image: 5 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches (15 x 12 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "S.R ANTONIO MORE."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buttons | illustration | man | moustache | portrait | posing | ruff | solemn | vest
- Associated People:
- Mor, Antonis (born 1512-1516, died ca. 1576), portrait painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sir Antonio More, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.