Sir Antonio More
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 inches (30.2 x 22.9 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 x 5 1/8 inches (17.2 x 13 cm), Image: 5 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches (15 x 12 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "S.R ANTONIO MORE."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buttons | illustration | man | moustache | portrait | posing | ruff | solemn | vest
- Associated People:
- Mor, Antonis (born 1512–1516, died ca. 1576), portrait painter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sir Antonio More, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.