- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 13/16 x 9 1/8 inches (30 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 6 9/16 x 5 1/16 inches (16.7 x 12.9 cm), and Image: 5 1/8 x 4 5/16 inches (13 x 11 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "GERARD HONTHORST."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | buttons | cape | collar | curls | man | moustache | oval | portrait
- Associated People:
- Honthorst, Gerard van (1592-1656), miniature painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Gerard Honthorst, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.