- Inigo Jones
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 5 1/16 inches (15.6 × 12.9 cm) and Image: 6 × 4 7/8 inches (15.2 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Valentine GREEN: Inigo Jones"; lower right: "5/-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | collar | man | oval | portrait | skullcap
- Associated People:
- Jones, Inigo (1573–1652), architect and theatre designer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Inigo Jones, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.