Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Cornelius Ketel, undated
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/16 x 9 3/16 inches (31 x 23.4 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 5 1/8 inches (17.4 x 13 cm), and Image: 6 1/4 x 4 5/8 inches (15.9 x 11.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "CORNELIUS KETEL."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cloak | curls | gaze | man | middle-aged | moustache | portrait | ruff
- Associated People:
- Ketel, Cornelis Govertszoon (1548-1616), painter and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.