Print made by John Chapman, active ca. 1792–1823, British, Angelica Kauffmann, undated
- Stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 4 3/4 × 3 1/8 inches (12 × 8 cm) and 3 9/16 × 2 9/16 inches (9.1 × 6.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center inside image: "J Chapman fc"; lower center: "ANGELICA KAUFFMAN"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | curls | feathers | gaze | lace | lady | painter | portrait | posing | woman
- Associated People:
- Kauffmann, Angelica (1741–1807), history and portrait painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.