- Part Of:
- Line engraving and graphite, engraver's proof (touched), on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 15/16 × 8 15/16 inches (15.1 × 22.7 cm) and Image: 3 5/8 × 5 1/8 inches (9.2 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.448. E.P.I. Touched"
Collector's stamp, verso, blue ink, lower right: "Hawkins Sale 29,3,04 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape (environment) | river
- Associated Places:
- Champtoceaux | France | Loire | Pays de la Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Chateau Hamelin, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.