- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 5 7/8 x 4 5/8 inches (14.9 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed upper center, verso, in graphite: "J. Constable"; in graphite, verso, center: "Rochester Castle"; in graphite, verso, lower center: "6084 Ex26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | castle | columns | ruins
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | Medway | Rochester | Rochester Castle | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.