- Boy with a Donkey and a Horse and a Rider
- ca. 1860
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 inches (18.1 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Small Boy (to prodigious Swell) 'I say, Mister, Ketch my Donkey, that's a Good Chap - I'll do the same for you | another time!'"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Boy with a Donkey and a Horse and a Rider, ca. 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.