Print made by Sir Charles D'Oyly, 1781–1845, British, active in India, Female Attendants, ca. 1830
- Part Of:
- ca. 1830
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, smooth, beige wove paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 9 5/8 x 6 5/16 inches (24.4 x 16 cm), Sheet: 6 13/16 x 5 5/16 inches (17.3 x 13.5 cm), Image: 6 7/16 x 5 5/16 inches (16.4 x 13.5 cm)
Lettered below image: "C. D'Oyly delt. | FEMALE ATTENDANTS. | Behar Lithy."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelets | chair | closet | cosmetics | dog (animal) | drapery | dresses | earrings | English | feathers | female | frames (furnishings) | genre subject | hair | hats | Indian | jewelry | lamps | mirror | paintings | scarves | servants | South Asian | stool | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.