- Three Children of King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, His Queen
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 23 × 34 1/2 inches (58.4 × 87.6 cm), Plate: 18 11/16 × 22 1/4 inches (47.5 × 56.5 cm), and Image: 17 15/16 × 21 11/16 inches (45.6 × 55.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Three Children of K. HENRY VII and ELIZABETH his Queen. | 1. Prince ARTHUR. | II. Pr. HENRY. III. Ps. MARGARET. | From the Royal Collection at Kensington Palace.-- | J. Maubeugius Pinxit crt. MCCCCXCVI. | To his GRACE the most Noble THOMAS Duke of LEEDS, this is most humbly Inscrib'd by Geo: Vertue."; lettere, upper right: "PL.II"; lettered lower left: "J.Maubeugius pinxit"; lettered, lower right: "G. Vertue [...] delin et Sculp 1748"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, In Memory of Jeanne and Paul Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, Three Children of King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, His Queen, 1748
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.