IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 4 inches (12.1 × 10.1 cm)
Lettered, upper right inside image: "J Chalon invt et Fc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cloak | coat | figure study | fur coat | gaze | hat | man | nose | old
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.