- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 4 inches (12.1 x 10.1 cm)
Lettered, upper right inside image: "J Chalon invt et Fc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cloak | coat | figure study | fur coat | gaze | hat | man | nose | old
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.