- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 3 3/8 inches (10.5 x 8.5 cm), Plate: 3 9/16 x 2 11/16 inches (9 x 6.9 cm), and Image: 3 9/16 x 2 11/16 inches (9 x 6.9 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "J Chalon | int fc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | fur cap | fur coat | gaze | man | solemn
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.