- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 x 4 inches (11.2 x 10.1 cm), Plate: 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 inches (9.6 x 8.9 cm), and Image: 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 inches (9.6 x 8.9 cm)
Lettered, center left inside image: "J Chalon | int et | F"; center right inside image: "J Chalon | invt et F | 1790"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap | cloak | figure study | gaze | light | man | pin | shadow | solemn
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.