Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/16 x 2 5/16 inches (7.8 x 5.9 cm), Plate: 2 5/8 x 1 15/16 inches (6.7 x 4.9 cm), and Image: 2 5/8 x 1 15/16 inches (6.7 x 4.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | middle-aged | nose | profile | shovel hats | slouched | smile
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.