- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/16 x 2 5/8 inches (7.7 x 6.6 cm), Plate: 2 9/16 x 2 3/16 inches (6.5 x 5.5 cm), Image: 2 9/16 x 2 3/16 inches (6.5 x 5.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | buttons | coat | figure study | gaze | gesture | hand | hat | man | old
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.