Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching and pen and ink wash on medium, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 x 4 5/16 inches (12.6 x 11 cm) and Image: 4 3/8 x 4 1/16 inches (11.1 x 10.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | book | desk | feather | figure study | fur coat | man | old | quill | turban
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.