Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, orange laid paper
- Mount: 3 3/8 x 2 5/16 inches (8.6 x 5.8 cm) and Sheet: 2 15/16 x 2 inches (7.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | coat | curls | figure study | gaze | man | old | shadow | solemn
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.