Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 3 1/16 inches (9.8 x 7.7 cm), Plate: 3 3/8 x 2 1/2 inches (8.6 x 6.4 cm), and Image: 3 3/8 x 2 1/2 inches (8.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | busts | child | children | dog (animal) | dogs (animals) | family | father | genre subject | man | mother | plants | playing | reading | sculptures | servant | shelf | stool | window | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.