Portrait of a Young Woman with a Feather in Her Hair
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped to plate): 19 9/16 x 14 3/8 inches (49.7 x 36.5 cm) and Image: 18 1/2 x 13 7/8 inches (47 x 35.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "T, Frye Pictor, Inv:t & Sculp:t"; lower right inside image: ".TF. (monogram)"; lower right: "Hatton Garden 1760"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ermine | feather | lace | necklace | pearls | portrait | robe | tartan | woman | youth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Frye, 1710–1762, Irish, Portrait of a Young Woman with a Feather in Her Hair, 1760
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.