IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Night, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Night, ca. 1790
- Stipple engraving and etching, hand colored on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (32.7 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "Night | W. Hamilton | F. Bartolozzi"; across entire back in large letters, "2 0"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | children | cup | dancing | discussion (meeting) | dog (animal) | family | fire | genre subject | moon | moonlight | night | night | pitcher | rifle | table | window | wood
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.