- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/16 × 14 5/16 inches (18.3 × 36.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 1/8 x 15 1/4 inches (20.6 x 38.7 cm), Mount: 8 5/8 × 15 7/8 inches (21.9 × 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "Black"; center: "The N[...] like | the corners"; center right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | building | columns | notes | study (visual work) | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Architectural Study, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.