- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/16 × 14 5/16 inches (18.3 × 36.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 8 1/8 x 15 1/4 inches (20.6 x 38.7 cm), and Mount: 8 5/8 × 15 7/8 inches (21.9 × 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "Black"; center: "The N[...] like | the corners"; center right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | building | columns | notes | study (visual work) | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Daniell, 1749–1840, British, active in India, Architectural Study, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.