- Bibi L'alouette
- Etching and drypoint on medium, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 x 8 1/8 inches (30.8 x 20.6 cm), Plate: 9 x 6 inches (22.9 x 15.2 cm), and Image: 9 x 6 inches (22.9 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in blue crayon, lower right: "#11271."
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "Whistler. 1859."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | collar | girl | nightgown | portrait
- Associated People:
- l'Alouette, Bibi
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James McNeill Whistler, 1834–1903, American, active in Britain (from 1859), Bibi L'alouette, 1859
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.