IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, Harvest, undated
- Former Title(s):
Harvesting with an Ox-Wagon
- Screen print on medium, slightly textured, beige Asian paper, laid on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray Asian paper
- Mount: 11 5/8 x 8 3/16 inches (29.6 x 20.8 cm), Sheet: 5 1/16 x 6 inches (12.8 x 15.3 cm), Image: 4 7/16 x 5 13/16 inches (11.2 x 14.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, on mount, lower right: ""HARVEST," FROM A | WOOD-ENGRAVING | BY O. R. BOSSERT"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | cart | farmers | farming | fields | genre subject | harvest | hay | labor | landscape | men | oxen | rural | wagon | whip | workers | working
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.