- Joseph Goupy
- between 1807 and 1817
- Line engraving on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 7 11/16 inches (24.7 x 19.6 cm), Plate: 9 x 7 11/16 inches (22.9 x 19.6 cm), and Image: 7 5/16 x 6 5/8 inches (18.5 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "Dyer | 10/6"; on back, lower right: "6/"
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "JOSEPH GOUPY, | Engraved by R,, Bean, from the Original Picture. | Pub. by C. Dyer. Compton Strt. Soho."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | etcher | etching (printing process) | holding | painter | portrait | turban
- Associated People:
- Goupy, Joseph (1689–1769), painter and etcher
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Bean, 1792–1817, Joseph Goupy, between 1807 and 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.