- ca. 1680
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 7 3/8 inches (26.3 × 18.8 cm), Image: 8 11/16 × 7 1/4 inches (22 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "44"; on back, lower center: "[check mark] onx-"; on back, lower right, written sideways: "Maggs Chusta Feb 16 | 8.0.0."; "fv- | 8003 (underlined) | mryx | 1902 | 77.S. | 2 23"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Anne Killigrew Pinxit."; lower center: "Anne Killigrew"; lower right: "A. Blooteling ex. Cum Privilegio."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | costume | curls | dress | earrings | flowers (motifs) | jewelry | oval | painter | pattern (design element) | pearls | poet | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Killigrew, Anne (1660–1685), poet and painter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Abraham Blooteling, 1640–1690, Dutch, Anne Killigrew, ca. 1680
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.