(Sheikh Abu Fodde) Om el Koussour
- Additional Title(s):
Sheikh Abu foda
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/8 x 7 inches (7.3 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "5.PM. Jany 7. 1867 (S. Abou Fodde) Om el Koussour"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | palm trees | sky | structure
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, (Sheikh Abu Fodde) Om el Koussour, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.