Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, A View of Pont Neuf, the Mint etc, 1803
A View of Pont Neuf, the Mint etc.
- Soft-ground etching, drypoint and aquatint, published state
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 23 3/4in. (24.8 x 60.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Bourse de Paris | Europe | France | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.