The Boy of Egremond
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, with cream, chine colle
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 10 1/16 inches (38.7 × 25.6 cm), Plate: 11 9/16 × 5 15/16 inches (29.4 × 15.1 cm), Chine collé: 11 3/16 × 5 3/4 inches (28.4 × 14.6 cm), and Image: 2 3/4 × 3 1/2 inches (7 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.393 (b)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "21/46 Poems. Boy of Egremont - Finished Proof before any letters"
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | castle | literary theme | river | Rogers, Samuel, 'Poems' (1834)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, The Boy of Egremond, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.