- Land Discoverd by Columbus
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 × 11 3/4 inches (43.5 × 29.8 cm), Plate: 11 1/2 × 6 inches (29.2 × 15.2 cm), and Image: 3 1/2 × 3 1/4 inches (8.9 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. | 401 (b)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Finished Proof"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Land discovered by Columbus. (29)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Alfred Goodall, 1819–1908, British, Land Discoverd by Columbus, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.