- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof (early) on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 6 × 8 7/8 inches (15.2 × 22.5 cm) and Image: 3 5/8 × 5 3/8 inches (9.2 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.434"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.434 E.P.I. (Early)"
Collector's stamp, verso, lower right: "Hawkins Sale 29.3.04 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bell tower | bridge | castle | church | cityscape | keep | river
- Associated Places:
- Beaugency | Beaugency Bridge | Europe | France | Loire | Loiret | Saint-Firmin Church | Tour de Cesar | Tour de l'Horloge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Beaugency, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.