- Part Of:
- Line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 11 7/16 inches (21 × 29.1 cm), Plate: 6 × 8 15/16 inches (15.2 × 22.7 cm), and Image: 4 1/16 × 5 1/2 inches (10.3 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.437 Etching 2"; lower left: "R.437 Etching 2"; lower center: "Amboise"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | château | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Amboise | Centre | Château d'Amboise | Europe | France | Indre-et-Loire | Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.