Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, Château of Amboise, 1833
Château of Amboise
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner"; lettered, lower right: "James B. Allen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | château | river
- Associated Places:
- Amboise | Centre | Château d'Amboise | Europe | France | Indre-et-Loire | Loire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.