Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, Château of Amboise, 1833
Château of Amboise
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner"; lettered, lower right: "James B. Allen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | château | river
- Associated Places:
- Amboise | Centre | Château d'Amboise | Europe | France | Indre-et-Loire | Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.