Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, Tours - looking backwards, 1833
Tours - looking backwards
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower right: "Robt. Wallis 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | cathedral | cityscape | genre | river
- Associated Places:
- Centre | Europe | France | Indre-et-Loire | Loire | Pont Wilson | Tours | Tours Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.