Between Clairmont and Mauves
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 9 inches (15.2 × 22.9 cm) and Image: 3 7/8 inches (9.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.447. Early E.P."
Collector's stamp, verso, blue ink, lowr right: "Hawkins Sale 29.3.04 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Loire | Mauves | Rhône-Alpes
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Between Clairmont and Mauves, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.