- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof (early) on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/8 × 13 1/8 inches (23.2 × 33.3 cm), 5 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (14.9 × 22.5 cm), and 3 5/8 × 5 1/8 inches (9.2 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.448. E.P. Early."; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.448 E.P. 1."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "u/u u/o"
Collector's stamp, verso, lower right: "Hawkins Sale 29, 3, 04 A.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape (environment) | river
- Associated Places:
- Champtoceaux | France | Loire | Pays de la Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Chateau Hamelin, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.