Havre, Tower of Francis I
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.455. Etching 2."; lower left: "R 455"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- channel (water body component) | marine art | river | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- English Channel | France | Le Havre | Seine | Tour de François ler
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, Havre, Tower of Francis I, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.