- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof, touched
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.457. (a.a)"; lower left: "457. E.P. between R's (a) and (b). Touched by Turner. Before top of [...] was altered tc. Not [...] in Rn. | Sr Theobald"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | rivers
- Associated Places:
- Caux, Pays de | Europe | France | Harfleur | Le Havre | Lézarde | Normandie | Seine | Seine-Maritime, Département de la | The Church of Saint- Martin
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.