- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.461. Etching"; lower left: "R. 461. Etching"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- amphitheater (built work) | architectural subject | château | landscape (representation) | military art | river | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Bolbec | Château à Lillebonne | Europe | France | Le Havre | Lillebonne | Normandie | Seine | Seine-Maritime, Département de la
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Lillebonne, Chateau, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.