Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Chateau de la Mailleraie, 1834
Chateau de la Mailleraie
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower center: "Eng'd by R. Brandard from a Drawing by J.M.W. Turner, R.A., 1833."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | château | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Château de la Mailleraye | Europe | France | Mailleraye-sur-Seine, la | Notre-Dame-et-Saint Mathurin Church | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.