IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Chateau de la Mailleraie, 1834
Chateau de la Mailleraie
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | château | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Château de la Mailleraye | Europe | France | Mailleraye-sur-Seine, la | Notre-Dame-et-Saint Mathurin Church | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.