Between Quilleboeuf and Villequier
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 16in. (26.7 x 40.6cm)
Inscribed below image at center, "Engd by R. Brandard from a Drawing by J.M.W. Turner R.A. 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (environment) | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- France | Normandy | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Between Quilleboeuf and Villequier, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.