- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Lettered, lower center: "Eng'd by R. Brandard from a Drawing by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | lighthouse | marine art | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Quillebeuf | Quillebeuf Lighthouse | Seine | Église Notre Dame de Bonport de Quillebeuf-sur-Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Quilleboeuf, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.