James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Vernon, 1835
- Line engraving, engraver's proof (touched)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | castle | river | tower (single built work) | water mill
- Associated Places:
- Château des Tourelles | Europe | France | Le Vieux Moulin | Pont Clemenceau | Seine | Vernon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.