Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Mantes, 1835
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof (finished, without any lettering)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | church | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Collegiate Church of Our Lady Mantes | Europe | France | Mantes-la-Jolie | Perronet Bridge | Seine | Église Saint-Maclou de Mantes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.